Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do English speakers say "I watched TV yesterday.", but "I saw a movie yesterday.". Is "I ...
- how do native speakers learn the vocabulary..？do you need to recite them or just know the meaning...
- I don't understand why non-native speakers sometimes try to correct other people's entries. I wou...
- What does My life is in tatters mean?
- What does Leaving hardly hurts at all mean?
- What does dawg mean?
- What does verb mean?
- What does siblings mean?
- What does His face and arms bore the scars of a life at sea. (Bore?) mean?
- What does You know where the bodies are buried mean?
- What does They both have “man buns”. mean?
- What does A man with “handlebar mustache “. mean?
- What does I’m sick of seeing my face. (Sick?? Positive or negative?) mean?