Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Does that sound natural? To be honest, even if I don't have a good impression of the job, in th...
- Can I say “grab the wineglass for the stem”?
- Which one sounds more natural? I read a book every night. I read books every night.
- He looks angry. He ……….his wallet lost has lost Which option is correct?
- Can i say 'He's 2 years younger than his wife' instead of 'He is junior to his wife by two years....
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?