Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct? I think Japanese snack is the best. Or I think Japanese snacks are the best. I ...
- I'm not so hungry because I ate some snack a while ago. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? which snacks taste good in America?
- (A teacher asking his students in the class) "Has anyone lost their textbook. I found this und...
- que responder a so we gonna do it again sometime
- wich is the most suitable sentence? I'm going to write it down in the chat, or I'm going to writ...
- Between the next questions which one is the most grammatically accurate? Besides the correct one,...
- Does it sound natural? If I don't tell you, it will bother me. I'll better off if I just say i...
- Can someone help me ? Is the answer work
- Hi guys are these answers ok?
- Does this sound natural? Do you want me to teach you the alphabet one by one?
- should I say " money are " or " money is " ?
- What do you call these? Do you call them "soft drinks" or perhaps "sodas"? For example, would you...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"