Question
u-1
16 May

"I’m really frustrated by the way he apologized to me for what he had done to me the other day. He texted me and said he was sorry, but I don’t think it’s a proper way to say sorry. If he wants to apologize sincerely, he should have called me instead of texting me. Also, he said in the message that he'd quit going to church and kill himself to make it up to me. I guess he said those crazy things to make his apology dramatic, but I don’t care about those decorations. He should’ve focused on his apology. What’s worse, those unrelated comments make his apology more insincere because he didn't kill himself, nor did he quit going to church. That means his apology is considered as a lie, too. I’m so appalled by the fact that he’s in his 60’s, but his mentality is like a baby. He really disappointed me."

I'm so sorry that the passage is too long, but would you mind checking it for me? Thank you so much n advance.

Answers