Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I get confused and can't distinguish between male and female names in English . What is the most ...
- What is the difference between names of US and names of UK and names of other English speaking na...
- I know most of them, but I don't know their names. does this sound natural?
- If you don’t mind can you please help with my sentences?? This is my diary I wanna know the most ...
- From a child I was fond of reading, and all the little money that came into my hands was ever lai...
- Is this correct? I lost my motivation in studying English
- I'll search for more Korea information on the internet これは自然ですか？
- what do I say to call out someone catfishing as me
- Is that correct? many people still doubt its use for society
- help me please
- The boat is heading for the ocean. The boat is headed for the ocean. Are both correct? What's ...
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?