Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between It is important for "your" health... and It is important for "our"...
- What is the difference between health tourism and healthy tourism and well-being tourism ?
- It's not good for your health if you keep thinking only about studying English while taking a mea...
- We are on the state of emergency. This is correct English?
- What is this curly thing called on a pumpkin vine?
- You are sweating through. The back of your shirt is clinging to your back. Is it correct?
- does this sound natural? When do you think he texts you again?
- What does this mean? Eli is my friend’s boyfriend and my friend’s mom messaged her this and sent ...
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- Are native English speakers considerate of English beginners when they talk to them? I mean, Are...
- Is this sentence right? I've been there a lot of years ago.
- I threw the towel to playing the guitar. It is collecting dust. But I never give up on studying E...
- Please correct my diary below. This is the first diary that I wrote. I started it because I wa...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?