17 May

  • Russian
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Can I say smth like "kick me" or "punch me" in the meaning of "push to action"? Or is there another options?

Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions