Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- No matter how many times I listen 'Good for you', I always cant get enough of it. It's hands dow...
- What's the difference between "sneak off" and "sneak out"?
- Sheldon: You know, in the future, when we’re disembodied brains in jars, we’re going to look back...
- I recently happened to find this guy on YouTube, He is so funny.. How is his English? https://...
- "we've arrived " is it right? or is there another way to express it?
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- 1. how much long is it to the top? 2. how much long until is it to the top? 3. how much long is...
- Stroller is called “baby car” in Japanese. Is this natural grammatically?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?