Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? Lyrics
- (Lyrics) I want you to say it was a joke then that you wanted to break up with me. Does this soun...
- Lyrics from got it good by Craig David,"Don't worry about the tack or we'll throw it in the back ...
- What does this sentence mean?
- What does "trialsome" mean?
- What does 「Picking at a worried seam」 mean?
- What does you're always welcome mean?
- What does "to give someone a thing or a duty for which they are responsible" mean?
- What does tbh mean?
- What does buckle up mean?
- What does snazzy mean?
- What does "She'd not been two weeks from shore, but down on her a right whale bore" mean?
- What does Gotta mean?