Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Does it sound if I say “I have a huge admiration for you”?
- "Sorry for not giving a big help" Is this unnatural? I mean, Don't you say "sorry for not giving...
- What does " intellectual clarity" mean? Does it mean " clearly understanding"?
- I made a Tanabata decorations called Fukinagashi today. 今日は吹き流しという名前の七夕飾りを作りました
- Is "apprehensive" a common word in casual speech?
- Is it correct to say “I do prefer that” in case I want to emphasize?
- Not by any means will I go along with that decision. Why is in there ‘will I’ instead of ‘I will’?
- there's a door don't slide it just lift it (does this sound natural?)
- The film will exactly become popular. Does it sound natural? Which word could replace ‘’exactly’...
- What is she saying at 1:24 ～ ? "The company says XXXXXXXX not to allow to sale citing anti virus...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?