Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the origin of "square off"? I know it means fighting with someone but I was wondering why...
- What’s the origin of the „ten gallon hat” phrase ? Why „ten gallon” ?
- What's the origin of the word "Mozo" as in Mozo Wonder City shopping mall? does this sound natural?
- We can use STRAY rather to say LOST or MISS? Provide some examples please.
- You understand Japanese kanji so I think you can be quick to learn Chinese words. ↑Could you te...
- you hove to eat something この表現は、正しい？
- "Whenever I reassemble an appliance, I find a couple of bolts and nuts left unused." Does this m...
- Wich are the stressed syllables in the next words? Cover Classic Splendid Slogan Debut
- How do you use ‘s ? I think that we use ‘s when someone has something. But in the textbook for TO...
- The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class. (Q1) Is this mean the teacher want to eat? ...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- get out of the car / step out of the car which one is correct?
- These sentences are correct? What is the difference? 1. I remember clearly that our father was s...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?