Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What does "do athletics" mean? Does it mean all kinds of sports? Or just some sports of running, ...
- What are the best mobile apps for budgeting and spending?
- Is the dotted line also called a cutting line?
- Thank you for teaching me English! この表現は自然ですか？
- Does this sound natural?? --------------------------------- Karl Gustav Jung was born in Switze...
- The boat is heading for the ocean. The boat is headed for the ocean. Are both correct? What's ...
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?