- Could you please explain the meaning of “every stone in its testimonial“ in the following sentenc...
- What's the meaning of " teacher tape class" ??? I wanna know the meaning of take as well
- What's the meaning of " with hindsight"? Could you tell me with example?
- Why does “either” have two different pronunciations?
- Which is the most common way to say that? I got into a car accident. I had a car accident. I was...
- “I’m thinking it’s about time to move on.” Does this sound natural? Or should I say “I’m thinking...
- i have a question about an english sentence... the sentence is from an article. please read i...
- Help me, rose or raise to the occasion??🥺
- in what situation would you use this phrase "pretty much"
- "I studied english almost all day today." Is this sentence correct?
- what is "the cat's whiskers"?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?
- Do you use this grammar? “Do you ever…?”
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?