• Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

What do you call those people who are quite quiet in front of acquaintances and strangely are hyper and eager to express themselves while facing strangers? It's like the more people around them, the more exciting they are. Or do you have any other adjectives to describe them?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions