Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between apartment and house ?
- Your apartment is conveniently located, isn't it? Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between apartment and dormitory ?
- What is the term for that twist / flip / ..? https://youtu.be/9osT1xRf2Dg 1:39 of the video ✅...
- Is 'couchsurf' a verb? I know that couchsurfing is a noun and I came across this word in a follow...
- "Don't push yourself too hard granny, you're going to sprain your ankle again" 1. "you have hist...
- He wasn't here last night. His bed hasn't been slept in. What does slept in mean?
- As was your dying wish. Is this sentence correct? please kindly help.
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- What does "it" mean in here? "it" referred to "a doorway" or "his own body" ? Which one is co...
- How to read and write: 2.27, 2018
- Sentence 1: "New computers will be bought by them. " Sentence 2: "New computers will be bought" ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?