10 June

  • Russian
  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
Question about English (UK)

Could you explain to me what levels of uni studying are? Am I right saying that Bachelor's degree is the first one and it's undergraduate, then Master's degree and after that PhD and it's postgraduate? PhD might be both in science and in arts?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (UK)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions