Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- One can not survive without water, can you? = One can not survive without water, can one? Right?
- Her house is up ahead. Her house is straight ahead. Are both correct? up ahead, straight ahead...
- What he said is true, isn’t it?✔️ Right?
- Someone has broken the glass, hasn’t he？✔️ Someone has broken the glass, haven’t they?✔️ Right?
- I'm reading the map I'm looking at the map. Do they mean the same thing?
- "It would be best if I don't return" "I would be in danger if I don't return" Are those sentence...
- If he had arrived yesterday without letting me know beforehand, I would be surprised. If he had ...
- She failed to run the race for the fact that she broke her leg. If she hadn't broken her leg, sh...
- Can you help me to correct this? Thank you! We don’t have griege fabric in stock now, so the deli...
- "If I don't return now, I would be in danger" Is this sentence natural?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Why is it normal to say “no se”, but not “no sabo” to say I don’t know? Please explain!
- Cómo responder cuando uno me dice “Buen día”?
- ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribir la expresión "hay te digo", refiriéndose a "en un momento ...
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias