Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is "the country it's in"means? "This building's 100 years older than the country it's in."
- We are really obliged to many countries for a lot of support each time such great earthquakes occ...
- Actually I'm planning to travel the country, but I'm not privy to there. does this sound natu...
- One can not survive without water, can you? = One can not survive without water, can one? Right?
- Her house is up ahead. Her house is straight ahead. Are both correct? up ahead, straight ahead...
- What he said is true, isn’t it?✔️ Right?
- Someone has broken the glass, hasn’t he？✔️ Someone has broken the glass, haven’t they?✔️ Right?
- I'm reading the map I'm looking at the map. Do they mean the same thing?
- "It would be best if I don't return" "I would be in danger if I don't return" Are those sentence...
- If he had arrived yesterday without letting me know beforehand, I would be surprised. If he had ...
- She failed to run the race for the fact that she broke her leg. If she hadn't broken her leg, sh...
- Can you help me to correct this? Thank you! We don’t have griege fabric in stock now, so the deli...
- "If I don't return now, I would be in danger" Is this sentence natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?