Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Come to think of it Come to think about it Which one is more common?
- Is "they" in the sentence referring to Joe and 22?
- I had no time to work today
- Please correct me (Situation: we three are deciding how to prepare for our presentation Ken’s su...
- differ Which syllable is the stress on? The dictionary says it's on the first syllable, but I thi...
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Salut à tous! Time to time I hear when French speakers say a kind of "tu(-sch)" instead of a cle...
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Bonjour! Comment répondre à : “ça a été ton week-end?” Ou “ça s’est bien passé ton week-end/ tu a...