Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want him to more care about me than any of his girlfriends.
- Which is correct? “after you eat” or “after you ate” Please give me an answer and the reason.
- this will sting OR this will burn?
- Which do you think sounds more natural? I think #2 is grammatically correct, but I find #1 usages...
- We consider him as our hero. He is considered as our hero. We consider him as a world-clas...
- Although, I've read this many time. I still don't know what the difference is. please tell me.
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?
- As a native speaker can you hear her foreign accent? https://youtu.be/ASDyHSMd4E8
- Question about English (US) I watched a video (link below) and I heard this sentence. Is it corr...
- Is the word 'fancy' commonly used by Americans?
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- I'm trying to practice pronouns and conjugations. Please correct if there are any mistakes. Grazi...
- "C'è un sacco di cose." si dice ? :p
- La ringrazio molto Le ringrazio molto . qual'è la forma giusta di cortesia ??
- Cosa significa "copia della contabile"? Si tratta di un bonifico bancario