Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between it has been raining and it has rained ?
- I have to stay whether you will go or not これは自然ですか？
- "I already have it" is natural?
- I want to ask why can’t I use “therefore”
- Q Are there any phrases or expressions that you tend to use frequently? A The expression I u...
- Wendy __ plays tennis. A.often B.every often C. Twice a week I want to ask why B, C are incorrect...
- Railing Rail What’s the difference?
- "On a train, I sometimes see a passenger putting their bag in the seat next to them. It's bad man...
- How you make a distinction between FREEWAY and HIGHWAY??
- 1. This one only is beautiful. 2. He only is my rock and my salvation. 3. This one alone is bea...
- I need a beer buddy. I need a beer buddy(s) I need beer buddies. Which one is the best or any ...
- I'm 6 months sober. Is this correct and what does it mean?
- can you answer this question?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?