12 June

  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

Can I call the outer part of a fruit (like apple, orange, or watermelon) "skin"? Or is there any other word for it?

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions