Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it right to say like this: there was no favourite food by me?
- "next match is between which two teams?" is this correct
- 1. I'm sorry to you for that. 2. I feel sorry to you for that. 3. I'm sorry to him for that. 4...
- Which is more naturall, This is a present for you. This is a present to you.
- Is the following smooth and convincing enough? XXX XXX, orange wine made from 100% Miyoshi Del...
- Bonjour, comment dit-on "il est de dos" en anglais ? Car je trouve la traduction de Google étrange.
- Does this sound natural? [Q.How was your weekend?] It was good. I hung out with my friends and pl...
- I try to eat healthy. What do you mean? I choose food based on nutrition facts label. natural c...
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- My English level is kinda good...but I have some problems with speaking...I am looking for a spea...