Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct? "These pieces of information is", or "These pieces of information are".
- Could you tell me which is better? If both of them don't sound natural, please tell me another p...
- Please 🙏🏻. Are these 5 sentences with CALL OFF correct? 1- I can't believe she had called off the...
- ①You will have to get up earlier tomorrow than usual. ②You will have to get up earlier than usual...
- Everything were just for you. Is this sentence sounds natural and correct?
- Could you please check my grammar? Is my grammar correct? Recovering deleted data depends on ...
- what is the name of this position in english?
- Do they mean the same thing? Can I have some water? Can I have a water? Can I have water?
- What words should be change or no error?？
- Please tell me which one sounds natural? - in the pursuit of truth. - in the pursuit of the truth.
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- How do i say "추석 잘 보내세요" in an informal way? Like if i have to say that to a close friend who is ...
- What do koreans say as greetings for 추석?(not too formal) and how you are to answer back?
- What does 찐막 mean 찐막은 무슨 뜻인가요?