Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Shall I say: "if you want to buy a new car of that brand, you have to pay 10k up to 15k pounds a...
- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- be動詞で表現するのと、一般動詞で表現するのは、どのような使い分けをしたら良いでしょうか？ ex. There are many cars moving around. vs Many ...
- Hi, can I say the following sentences? Do you think they sound natural? 😊 (To the receptionist) ...
- A before our eyes B in front of our eyes Is there a difference in nuance?
- Is this correct? We have almost no chance to talk. I want to say "We can talk rarely.".
- if someone says: good morning and at my time it's night, do I say good night for me or good night...
- What do kids say at around 2-3 years old when you want to help them do something, but they want t...
- i like watching MMA, and i have enjoying a Olympic games, specially Judo, wrestling. so i general...
- Does 'tea house' has more other meaning than just cafe in old way to call?
- is it nature? i want to good well English
- Do you say 'Do you like pizza?' or 'Do you like pizzas?'
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?