Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- What does ever over mean?
- Does this sound natural? "Playing for the worst team in the league doesn't always suck"
- What's the answer?
- I'm not good enough for draw him but I tried. Is that right???????
- I can't understand some part of this voice. Can you help me to complete it? “Al Qaeda and its … ...
- In conversation, which sentence is more natural? Is there any difference in meaning? I'll go ou...
- ¿Que tan fuerte es como insulto la palabra dumbass?
- I would like to talk to someone if you are available , don't hesitate😅😊
- *does he have kids. OR *does he has kids.
- What does POV mean,I saw this in many memes
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...