Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 「〜は」と「〜が」の違いは何ですか？ 例えば「同情の余地はない」と「同情の余地がない」 。。。教えてください^_^
- What is the difference between 違いない and 違わない ?
- AとBの違いはわずかしか感じ取れない Does this sound natural?
- What is the popular job among teenagers these days?
- Does this sound natural? "He drives the same car as me"
- I have a chatting friend. For a while ago, she and I met a website and recently we are talking ab...
- Which is the correct sentence? There is no child in the park. There are no children in the pa...
- Could you possibly check my grammar, please? You can call an expert, and ask whether he can r...
- Any corrections, please? I would like to confirm the date of delivering the report, as it was ...
- I noticed that some Natives speakers drop the "d" pf some words when they pronunce them , for ins...
- When used in the sense of going, do you tend to switch up whether you use "to go" or "to hit (up)...
- "I have no children" It is very natural, yes. But, is it grammatical to say "I have no child."?
- How do you say? “If it rained on the day, there’s no [spare, substitute, backup...] day. Thanks!