Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between an argument over money and an argument about money ?
- This argument supports my hypothesis. Thus, this protein could be a good therapeutic target. Doe...
- What does Obama’s best argument, however, is not the fine print but the fact that the deal is bet...
- what does "special occasion" mean? my teacher gives me the following homework: write a compositi...
- What is the similar sound of the first part of "eunuch"? Is it similar to "you" or "yeah" or anyt...
- Does this sound natural in English? Please let me know what you think about the idea of the we...
- This room has poor ventilation. is it natural?
- What are these called in English?
- What do you call this?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- Neither and negative sentences
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?