Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- is this natural????? I had many doctor appointments these days
- Who wanna be my friends?
- is the word animosity just 100% same as hostility in meaning, except stronger in connotation?
- Что стоит написать в этом задании?
- what accent does he have here? https://youtu.be/vrjaw7gksBo
- plz let me know some common acronyms like IDK, BTY or sth like that
- I was reading this Instagram post by the NASA, but they wrote " SATURN DON'T COOK" and "IT DON'T...
- 1) I look forward to do it. 2) I look forward to doing it. I learned #2 is grammatically co...
- can you answer this question?
- Hi, can you tell me if the following dialogue sounds natural, especially B’s part? 😅 A: Who live...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?