Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you pronounce 1808?
- Which is correct? A: It's no use grumbling about. B: It's no use grumbling about it.
- Are these correct？
- Does this sound natural? (in the car) "How long will it take to get there?" "It doesn't take m...
- What is meant by 'contested' here in this context?
- The demands of customers are shifting. Is it natural?
- When I met one of my friends for the first time in years, I said to him " It’s been a while. You ...
- what does it mean to 'check out' here????
- Do these mean the same? A: go back to sleep B: get back to sleep
- Is it natural? It was an observational which means it couldn’t prove that eating a later lunch re...
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- does yo quiero comer culo mean you are the light of my life?
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- ¿La expresión "te amo" puede ser usada a amigos o sólo a novios?
- cuáles son opciones para contestar a "¿qué tal? o ¿qué onda?"? 👀