- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- "I'm in love with the shape of you" What does it actually mean? Shouldn't it be "I'm in love with...
- Could you tell me about "got to"? Are these belows correct? ・I got to go to the aqualium last Sa...
- Which is correct? 2000 words sounds so long but it is actually not 2000 words sound so long but...
- Could you please help with my Sentences? I wanna know the most natural way to say this. 1.I don...
- 「さようなら」は goodbyeか good bye のどちらで表記しますか？
- i like watching MMA, and i have enjoying a Olympic games, specially Judo, wrestling. so i general...
- Does 'tea house' has more other meaning than just cafe in old way to call?
- is it nature? i want to good well English
- Do you say 'Do you like pizza?' or 'Do you like pizzas?'
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?