Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- "I did spoke to her" or "I did speak to her"
- How would you say «No-sé-qué» in English. It's Spanish. It literally means “I-don't-know-what” a...
- When do you start saying "it's (numbers) in the afternoon" vs "it's (numbers) in the evening"?
- Does this sound natural? "Don't get me involved in all this. It's none of my business."
- "Do you want to build a sonwman? It doesn't have to be a snowman." Someone said it alludes? impl...
- Is it sound natural? When I finished my homework, my sister was sleeping
- a viscous cay Is it ok? I want to say, a dangerous cat.
- if i needed to take a cab somewhere, what sould i say if i wanted to ask somebody on the street ?...
- if someone is standing in the front of the TV and he is blocking your view how to tell the perso...
- I guess "bonehead" can be a term of endearment sometimes because I found this: "Anderson’s affect...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?