15 June

  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • English (US)
  • French (France)
  • German
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? How do you call the thinks wich we use in the kitchen like cooker, fridge and ketlle?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • Spanish (Mexico)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions