- I translated "pumpkin cookie recipe"into English. Could you correct my sentences if it's wrong, p...
- What is the difference between pumpkin and squash ?
- It doesn't taste at all real pumpkin Does this sound natural?
- Is "laborious" too formal in everyday speech?
- Why does “of course” mean a polite way of giving permission? I can’t see this meaning literally.
- What is the Grammar of the sentence in the picture using 'increased' but not 'increasing' ?
- Goods will be delivered to your door Goods will be delivered at your door Are both correct?
- Is this natural in American English? The unprecedented 2019-2020 bushfire crisis in Australia de...
- why do people use in' instead of ing? like talking -> talkin' Do they have any difference with th...
- How can i write completley right with no spelling mistakes?
- Is this natural in American English? Any numbers devided by 7 have the same endlessly repeated 6...
- How do you call it when you have to start to practice in any job before you graduate? Is it an in...
- Why people use "on"when they express "on the beach" instead of "at" Though we aren't in underwater？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?