Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Let me know about Albany.
- What is the difference between Let me see. and Please show me. ?
- "Let's see where it goes." 是什么意思？
- Which is correct? 2000 words sounds so long but it is actually not 2000 words sound so long but...
- 「さようなら」は goodbyeか good bye のどちらで表記しますか？
- Hi, can I say the following sentences? Do you think they sound natural? 😊 (To the receptionist) ...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I am definitely willing to make all the tests and quarantining.
- A before our eyes B in front of our eyes Is there a difference in nuance?
- i like watching MMA, and i have enjoying a Olympic games, specially Judo, wrestling. so i general...
- Does 'tea house' has more other meaning than just cafe in old way to call?
- is it nature? i want to good well English
- Do you say 'Do you like pizza?' or 'Do you like pizzas?'
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?