Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- is this ok:? you are conformist means that you don't have goals in this life and you can you sur...
- WHICH IS CORRECT? ,,Tell me what IS IT like to be sad" OR ,,Tell me what IT IS like to be sad"
- Does this sound natural?: "why are they lumped together into the same category?"
- Q. Which is a right word(s) in ( )? When I was young, I had a bad dream. I remember th...
- Comparing “love” and “like so much”, which one has a higher degree of affection?
- plz let me know some common acronyms like IDK, BTY or sth like that
- I was reading this Instagram post by the NASA, but they wrote " SATURN DON'T COOK" and "IT DON'T...
- 1) I look forward to do it. 2) I look forward to doing it. I learned #2 is grammatically co...
- can you answer this question?
- Hi, can you tell me if the following dialogue sounds natural, especially B’s part? 😅 A: Who live...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?