Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I love cats with fluffy hair. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between They do not let him 'have' a cat. and They do not let him 'has' a ...
- I took my little cat Aladdin for operation today. After the operation , poor Aladdin will never h...
- What it is?
- I know that "shrink" is slang for psychiatrist, but it sounds super weird to me, does this come f...
- I’ve run out of wet wipes. Is it natural?
- CORRECT? ,,I want to tell something" ,,Who to? "
- I'd like to know what "not at the forefront of my mind" means. Thanks. "Those worries are not...
- What do you call this?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- Neither and negative sentences
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?