Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between the next week and next week ?
- What is the difference between within weeks and within a matter of weeks ?
- Up until a few weeks ago why use up? Without up is right? How to use up?
- “A pile of shit” can be used same as “bullshit”?
- 1. Yesterday I took a picture of him murdered by a gang on the street when he fought the gang thr...
- 1. I'm planning to stay at home until a vaccine is developed. 2. Until a vaccine is developed, I...
- 1. This is the picture taken when you were born. 2. This is the picture that was taken when you ...
- 1. I'm planning to go outside when you arrive home. 2. When you arrive home, I'm planning to go ...
- Which do you think sounds more natural? I think #2 is grammatically correct, but I find #1 usages...
- We consider him as our hero. He is considered as our hero. We consider him as a world-clas...
- Although, I've read this many time. I still don't know what the difference is. please tell me.
- "Her voice is breathtakingly beautiful and transparent." Is this sentence natural?
- As a native speaker can you hear her foreign accent? https://youtu.be/ASDyHSMd4E8
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...