Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- I suppose the word “enamour” is a British version, but “enamor” is an American one, I'm right? Co...
- What does a loudmouth person do?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- In Summer days get light earlier. What would be correct to say ?? meaning that in Summer the...
- Which sentence is correct and why? 1) what is wrong with us as A people 2) what is wrong with ...
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- Which one is more "offensive" or has more impact: "offensive" or "insulting"? And I mean that if ...
- Hello there. I want to say that i didn't see a guy doing the action of wearing a t-shirt but he w...
- Hello, I want to speak English very well .how can i do that . If you have any instructions that ...
- WHICH IS CORRECT? ,,Tell me what IS IT like to be sad" OR ,,Tell me what IT IS like to be sad"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?