Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When friends say "how are you?" , I say "fine" or something like that. What should I say when I i...
- Which I hardly have any friends. sounds the most natural?
- my friend(she's french) ask me to be her wedding host.so i'd like to know some traditional french...
- someone says "i think we're getting the client. fingers crossed" what can be a friendly but work-...
- Which ones are correct and sound natural? 1: I want a divorce. 2: I want to divorce. 3: I wa...
- *does it matter if I get water on the affected area. *make sure not to get water or dust on the ...
- I'm excited to watch a soccer match on TV tonight. I'm rooting for Japan. Does it sound natural ?
- What are these blue things called?
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?