18 June

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

Is there a general name for those truck we usually see at construction site, like cement mixers, dump trucks, loaders.
Are the called construction trucks?
truck machines?
or something else?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions