Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The sun is too bright for me since I'm in the park after a long while. Does this sound natural?
- The sun is too bright for me since I'm in the park first time in a while. Does this sound natural?
- The sun will shine its light on you and me. Does this sound natural?
- Please explain to me why I cant say: "If only he stopped doing that. It's so annoying" But it sho...
- " It's a two hour's journey to Paris"& " It's two hours'journey to Paris" Please choose the cor...
- What does this “it” refer to? The preterites of the modal auxiliaries – could, might, would, sho...
- I'm going to the kitchen to make some coffee. Or? I'll go to the kitchen to make some coffee.
- When my friend's brother is injured. Does it make sense? (Take care of himself. )
- Does this sound natural? "Once I read this book, I will return it." I have learned the gramma...
- A “There are a few days left before we reach our destination!” B "I'm too tired to go any furth...
- "The time passes every generation" is the statement correct?
- A friend of mine from LA said this to me, if I did not hear this wrong. "I learned Spanish here...
- "attention seekers" does that negative mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...