Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- For Americans, is it sometimes difficult to hear British English?
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused
- Americans don't like English accent , do they? I am a little confused …
- I think it’s so easy for me to play golf. Is this expression natural?
- Hi, can you tell me the following two sentences mean different things? 😊 1. I feel like I am goi...
- When do you say this phrase, “Nobody asked me. “?
- Can I call my girlfriend ‘little baby girl’ ? Is this make sense or it is a awkward term?
- She wrote articles for her school’s magazine and website Does this sound natural?
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- It's addicting. It's addictive. Which one is correct?
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼🎁💰🎉😁🎉💰🎁🙏🏼
- What does the highlighted part mean in this context?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?