Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- WHICH IS CORRECT? ,,How about if we make any cake? " OR ,,How about we make any cake?"
- “Listening to a powerful speech and inspire people to take immediate action.” Why is this gramma...
- hi what's up😁😁😁 what does the hangover mean?
- Is finally only used for positive things? Or can I use finally also for negative things like " af...
- Is incompetent come in some contexts with the meaning of "stupid" or "unable to do something with...
- whats is the meaning of the word "wean"? i've search about this but it was not clear to me
- you won't find embarrassment or you won't find shame Wich one is correct
- Does this sound natural in English? We don't have a mask mandate either, but the mask is still...
- Hi! What is the difference between the 2 sentences? And which one is more correct? 1. I did ev...
- I hope there’s a day you will be with me. I hope one day you will be with me. Are this two sent...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?