Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A button is falling off my shirt. Could you sew it later? Does this sound natural?
- I might have gotten fat lately. I can't button these pants. Does this sound natural?
- One of the buttons here is falling off, so would you fix it later for me? Does this sound natural?
- He forgot his phone at his house or in his house
- Does it sound natural? Please correct my mistakes. Last Monday, I decorated the flowers next t...
- What is the difference between the two sentences? 1. He needs you to calm down. 2. He needs fo...
- Does this sentence sound natural? Ken stared at the movements of the potter's hands, trying not ...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I peered into the room through a crack in the door and saw my ...
- What do you call this?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- Neither and negative sentences
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?