Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 이 문장을 잘 썼어요? We should go to the meeting today. 오늘 우리가 미팅에 가야 돼요!
- 토요일에는 와이파이가 갑자기 안 됐는데 이제서야 고쳐졌어요.. 그동안 메시지에 답장할 수 없어서 미안해요! 너무 걱정하지 않았기를 바래요! 이 표현은 자연스러워요?
- Is this right? 오늘 연락 못해서 또 보고싶어 ㅜㅜ I missed you again today because we couldn't message
- 아래의 문장이 괜찮을까요? 확안 좀 부탁해요~ '아빠 월요일부터 금요일까지 일을 하러 출근해요.'
- Is it correct if you ask in this way ? “What is the most satisfying game you play ? “ Please co...
- "This is me, after re-watching gun's video for 699 times before and after sleep." is this corr...
- different ways to say "good bye" in english !!?
- I ride a scooter. I drive a scooter. Which one is correct?
- which one is correct? X and i was really close X and i were really close
- What is the difference between nice talking to you and nice to talk to you? Feel free to just pr...
- How do you decide nickname by which you call someone from abroad whose an unique name?
- Can you give me some examples of "tangle"?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Bill used to be, and still is, ...
- Do you use this phrase “wake up on the wrong side of the bed”? If so, what kind of situation do y...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- I have some questions about this text: 1: when I put 안 돼요 in to Google translate it just says eit...