Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are these sentences correct? Are there any differences? I wish we could have talked more yesterd...
- Diabetes is not only limited to old people. I have learned the phrase "be limited to", but does ...
- What does “beat to pulp” mean? Does it mean beaten harshly?
- I heard a word but I can’t figure out what exactly is said. It’s like “sent your seat”. It’s ab...
- Hi , what’s the correct use about FOR X TO in that case : There is no space for me ? Or There ...
- Few pleasures can equal ____ of a cool drink on a hot day. A. one B. ones C. that D. those What...
- 8번 잘 모르겠어요 관계대명사 that, what 단원이에요
- I want to ask why can’t I use “therefore”
- How you make a distinction between FREEWAY and HIGHWAY??
- 1. This one only is beautiful. 2. He only is my rock and my salvation. 3. This one alone is bea...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?