Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between hardwork and smart work ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? hardwork future mai benefit deta h
- Dear hardwork, I used to hate you. When you called my name, I heard it but ran away from you. Whe...
- Which is correct? I can't stand the sound of people slurping their “noodle”. I can't stand the ...
- What is the difference between the 2 sentences below. No one realizes that I’m pregnant. No one ...
- I remember my heart skipping a beat when I received a phone call for the first time from him, who...
- Align the sides of the paper when you fold it. Is it correct ?
- The doctor conclude that the man___killed ten hours ago A was B had been
- My confidence is through the roof. What's the meaning of through the roof in this context?
- What is the correct sentence “ I am in X Mall or I am at X Mall”
- What do you call this?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?