Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Roses are red Violets are blue. I'm telling you that I love you Does this sound natural?
- What does Roses are red, Violets are blue, mean?
- Roses were strewn about the floor. Does this sound natural?
- Which one is more correct, a) or b)? Let's say that I took apart a motorcycle and after making ...
- So here's something (seemingly) called "next-generation consoles". Is "next-gen" here literal? Or...
- What is viral loads in the following sentence? Vaccinated people infected with delta have measur...
- someone says "i think we're getting the client. fingers crossed" what can be a friendly but work-...
- Which ones are correct and sound natural? 1: I want a divorce. 2: I want to divorce. 3: I wa...
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- what is the difference in the pronunciation of these two words wander and wonder??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?