Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- "Our classes haven't started yet" Is it correct?
- Hi, can you tell me which of the following expressions sound natural? 😊 (My son had taken some i...
- 1.Profits come first. 2.Profit comes first. Which sounds natural?
- "That should do'er! Drink it down slowly, now." Those words were spoken by an apothecary who tri...
- Is this a new way of saying something looks good? How common is it?
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- <Please assess this sentence> He was assiduous in having McDonald's for lunch, KFC for dinner, d...
- Is "laborious" too formal in everyday speech?
- why do people use in' instead of ing? like talking -> talkin' Do they have any difference with th...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?